1. Who we are?
Mule Management Limited is a data protection compliance consultancy, specialising in helping small businesses demonstrate accountability for the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR). We also provide GDPR implementation and cyber awareness workshops and training.
This privacy notice explains how we use any personal information we collect about you when you use our services and this website.
Mule Management Limited is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using our services or this website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy notice.
For the purpose of the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) from 25 May 2018, the data controller is Mule Management Limited. Registered in England & Wales. Company Registration No. 05998200. Registered at 164-166 High Road, Ilford, Essex, IG1 1LL. VAT Registration Number 894268866.
2. What information do we collect about you?
We collect, process and retain personal information about you only when you:
- submit your information to us using the “Contact Us” form
- directly contact us by phone
- enter into a contract with us to provide you with consultancy or project management services
- provide feedback
- register to attend a live workshop or training
This information can include:
- phone number
- email address
- client location
- visiting IP address
Unless a person voluntarily submits personal data to us (for example, by sending us an e-mail, completing a contract, or completing the contact form), we cannot personally identify an individual.
We use the information only for the purpose you provided to us.
It may include:
- responding to your enquiry/request
- providing you with the service(s) we’ve been contracted to deliver
3. How will we use the information about you?
We collect information about you to process your enquiry or manage the service we provide for you.
We will process (collect, store and use) the information you provide in a manner compatible with the EU’s General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR). We will endeavour to keep your information accurate and up to date, and not keep it longer than is necessary.
This is what we do for the following:
- Prospects: We use your personal information to respond to any general enquiries you may have made to us via our contact us form, email, telephone or any other method of communication. We will use this information to follow-up your enquiry.
- Clients: We use your personal information so that we can deliver the service(s) you’ve contracted us to deliver for you. This may include delivering live training.
- Contractors & Associates: We use (or used) your personal information to process your payments for services provided, and to manage your service performance.
- Job Applicants: We use your personal information to assess your suitability for the role you have applied for and potentially shortlist you for the job role. All the information you provide us will only be used for progressing your job application, or to fulfil legal or regulatory requirements if necessary.
- Website Visitors: We use your information collected from the website to personalise your repeat visits to our website. Mule Management Limited will not share your information for marketing purposes with any other company.
4. Our legal grounds for processing your information
We may rely on one or more of the following legal grounds to process your personal information:
- Contract: Article 6(1)(b) of the GDPR, which relates to the processing necessary in the performance of a contract or to take steps at your request, before entering a contract. We will use if you become a client, contractor or associate.
- Legitimate Interests: Article 6(1)(f) of the GDPR, which relates to our legitimate interests communicating with our clients, and prospects to introduce them to services, or market similar services that would be of interest and benefit to them.
5. Where we store your information?
We store personal data in digital format on secure cloud servers and systems hosted in the European Union (EU) and the United States (US). Where data is stored on servers located in the US we rely on the Privacy Shield Framework to transfer this information. Access to personal data is highly restricted internally for approved business purposes only.
Any personal data collected in paper form (e.g. contracts, feedback forms, registration sheets, etc.) are securely filed at our office located in the UK.
6. How long is your personal information retained?
We are required to retain information in accordance with the law, such as information needed for income tax and audit purposes. Personal data may be held in addition to these periods depending on individual business needs.
We have data retention policies and procedures designed to help ensure that we comply with our legal obligations in relation to the retention and deletion of your personal information. Personal information that we process for any purpose or purposes will not be kept for longer than is necessary.
For a copy of our data retention schedule email our Data Compliance Manager at firstname.lastname@example.org
7. Keeping personal data secure and disclosing your information
Transmitting information over the internet is generally not completely secure. We have procedures and security in place to keep personal data secure once it is in our systems.
We will not share personal information with any 3rd party organisation for market research, marketing, or commercial purposes without specific consent from the user.
We use data processors who are third parties who provide elements of services for us. We have contracts in place with our data processors. This means that they cannot do anything with your personal information unless we have instructed them to do it. They will not share your personal information with any organisation apart from us. They will hold it securely and retain it for the period we instruct.
8. Access to your information and correction
You have the right at any time to:
- Ask for a copy of the information about you held by us in our records
- Ask us to correct any inaccuracies in your information
- Make a request to us to delete what personal data of yours we hold
- Object to receiving any marketing communications from us.
For more information on your induvial rights under the GDPR click here.
Please make any of the requests outlined above by contacting our Data Compliance Manager by email to: email@example.com or in writing to the Data Compliance Manager, Mule Management Limited, 164-166 High Road, Ilford, Essex, IG1 1LL.
In the event that you wish to complain about how we have handled your personal data, please contact the Client Support Manager at firstname.lastname@example.org
Our Client Support Manager will then look into your complaint and work with you to resolve the matter.
If you still feel that your personal data has not been handled appropriately according to the law, you can contact the Information Commissioner’s Office in the UK here: https://ico.org.uk/concerns/ and file a complaint with them.
9. Children’s privacy
Our Service does not address and is not directed towards anyone under the age of 13. We do not knowingly collect personal information from anyone under the age of 13. If you are a parent or guardian and you are aware that your Children has provided us with Personal Data, please contact us. If we become aware that we have collected Personal Data from children without verification of parental consent, we take steps to remove that information from our systems.
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard internet log information and visitor behaviour information. This information is used to track visitor use of the website and to compile statistical reports on website activity.
You can set your browser not to accept cookies and the above websites tell you how to remove cookies from your browser. However, in a few cases some of our website features may not function as a result.
11. Other websites
Our website contains links to other websites. This privacy notice does not cover the links within this site linking to other websites. We encourage you to read to read the privacy statements on the other websites you visit.
12. Changes to our privacy notice
We keep our privacy notice under regular review and we will place any updates on this web page. This privacy notice was last updated on 17th June 2018.
Mule Management Limited is a registered Data Controller with the Information Commissioner’s Office (ICO) under registration number ZA273264.
13. How to contact us
Please contact us if you have any questions about our privacy notice or information we hold about you by emailing our Data Compliance Manager at: email@example.com or write to us at c/o Data Compliance Manager, Mule Management Limited, 164-166 High Road, Ilford, Essex, IG1 1LL.